Add the ability to immediately provide another PSE application if customer for some reason failed existing one
Currently we know about the limitation of PSE in V3 - if first attempt fails for some reason, customer has to wait for 20 mins. We understand that this is not caused by you, however we 100% need a workaround for this situation. Currently we use V2 whenever there’s a failure in V3, however with deprecating V2 it becomes a critical blocker for us - we can’t risk significant portion of the sales because of this
Log in to comment and vote
Comments1
egor-shchukin@tripleten.com
Feb 4
Just to be clear - for our workflow 20 mins of waiting = lost sale in 90% of the cases